Annual report. 1865-1956
Topics St. Luke’s Hospital (Chicago, Ill.) --History --19th century
, St. Luke’s Hospital (Chicago, Ill.) --History --20th century
, St. Luke’s Hospital (Chicago, Ill.) Training School for Nurses
, St. Luke’s Hospital (Chicago, Ill.) School of Nursing
, St. Luke’s Hospital (Chicago, Ill.) Woman’s Board
, Rush University Medical Center --History --19th century
, Rush University Medical Center --History --20th century
, Women Societies and clubs –Chicago
, Chicago (Ill.)
Reports for 1939-1955 were included in the run of "St. Luke’s News." St. Luke’s Free Hospital was founded in 1864, later called St. Luke’s Hospital. It merged with Presbyterian Hospital of the City of Chicago in 1956 to become Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Hospital. In 1969, the dormant medical school Rush Medical College was re-established and merged with Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Hospital to form Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center, which changed its name to Rush University Medical Center in 2003. Description based on the Eighteenth annual report. Based on the Thirty-ninth and Forty-first reports, respectively, annual reports of the Woman’s Board of St. Luke’s Hospital and of the Training School for Nurses (also known as St. Luke’s Hospital School of Nursing) was included. Printer or publisher may vary. Report year for 1902-1914 ends Sept. 30; for 1915-1955, Dec. 31. Reports for some years issued together, . COLLECTION HAS GAPS (mostly throughout 19th century).
Publisher Chicago : Cushing, Thomas
Possible copyright status In copyright. Digitized with the permission of Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL. Contact the Rush Archives at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Digitizing sponsor CARLI: Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois
Book contributor Rush University
Collection stlukeshospital; rushuniversity; carli_lib; medicalheritagelibrary; americana